Campus Recreation Personal Training is a student-led program aimed to assist MWC members at each step of their fitness journey. Whether you are an experienced gym-goer or completely new to the gym, our personal trainers will help you achieve your goals by creating an individualized exercise program, tailored to your interests and lifestyle. Our mission is to help members feel comfortable navigating the gym, become knowledgeable of gym equipment and proper exercise techniques, and advocate for positive lifestyle changes and behaviors.
Mashouf Initial Training Package Fall 2023
We are excited to offer personal training again to our current members! If you are looking to start or improve your current exercise plan to live a healthy lifestyle and to exceed your fitness goals, purchase our Mashouf Training Initial Package. The Mashouf Initial Training Package includes two one-hour sessions, consisting of a consultation and fitness assessment.
After you complete our initial package: we offer 1-on-1 training, ranging from 1 to 20 sessions, that are available for purchase.
Note: We are currently accepting new clients for Fall 2023 if you are interested, please complete the Fall 2023 Inquiry Form and a Personal Trainer Student Manager will reach out.
- The Mashouf Initial Training Package is required prior to starting an exercise program.
- Current MWC membership is required to for all Personal Training services
- Personal Training services are redeemable only within the first 6 months of date purchase
- Private Personal Training Studio is available to use during sessions
- 1-on-1 training sessions are 1 hour
- For pricing and packages, visit Personal Training Services
For more information or questions about our Personal Training programs, please contact us at MWCPT@sfsu.edu.
To view PDF files, please download Adobe Reader