The Adult & Pediatric First Aid-C.P.R. - A.E.D. and Bloodborne Pathogens program will prepare you to recognize and care for a variety of first aid, breathing, and cardiac emergencies involving adults, children and infants and meets OSHA/workplace requirements based on American Red Cross Standards. Within this blended learning course including an online portion and an instructor-led classroom skill session. The online portion must be completed prior to attending the in-class portion (In Person)
Within this blended learning course including an online portion and an instructor-led classroom skill session. The online portion must be completed prior to attending the in-class portion and must be taken on a P.C. or tablet with a high-speed Internet connection. Allow approximately 2 hours 30 minutes to complete the online portion. Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a digital certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/C.P.R./A.E.D. valid for two years. IMPORTANT: This training has an ONLINE portion to the class that needs to be completed BEFORE the skills session.
There are two parts to this blended learning program. Both must be completed in order to receive certification. After registering you will receive an automated email giving you directions on how to access and complete the online portion of the program.
Fall 2023: Click here to purchase
- Date: November 1, 2023 - Time: 10:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M. Location: MWC Classroom
- Date: November 15, 2023 - Time: 10:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M. Location: MWC Classroom
- Date: December 1, 2023 - Time: 10:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M. Location: MWC Classroom
How to Enroll
Click here to purchase, Adult & Pediatric First Aid-C.P.R.-A.E.D. and Bloodborne Pathogens Class
- SF State Student: $50
- SF State Faculty/Staff: $60
Each class is capable of accommodating a size of up to 20 individuals per session for American Red Cross trainings.
Please follow these directions
- Access the online/web-based portion of the class.
- Successfully complete the online program, including the assessment with a score of 80% or better.
- Print a copy of the Course Completion Certificate and bring it with you to your classroom skills session.
- Participate and successfully demonstrate all skills required for your certification.
- Your instructor can only issue Red Cross certifications to students who have successfully completed both parts.
Any C.P.R. and First Aid training related questions can be directed to our Risk Management Student Managers at email@example.com or our Aquatics and Safety Coordinator, Ben Forchini at firstname.lastname@example.org