Majority of San Francisco State University Students are automatically assessed a Rec and Wellness Local Fee within their tuition. Students that are a part of the College of Professional and Global Education (CPaGE) or American Language Institution (ALI) are NOT assessed a Rec and Wellness Local Fee within their program tuition and will need to purchase a Student Non-Assessed Memberships to use the Mashouf Wellness Center.
- Fall 2023 Semester Membership: August 11th, 2023, to January 19th, 2024
Memberships Rates for Students
- Students that were assessed the Rec and Wellness Fee in their Tuition Statement: $0
- Non-assessed Student Fall/Spring Membership: $188.00
Please note: Students who pay the Rec and Wellness fee in their tuition will need to pay their tuition and fees within 3 weeks of the semester starting to keep membership active. Please contact the Bursars office if you have questions about student tuition and fees payment.
To Purchase a Student Non-Assessed Membership:
- Navigate to Campus Rec Member Portal.
- Login below where it says Students, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni. (Issues logging in, please Click Here)
- Once back at the member portal homepage, scroll down and select the "memberships" icon.
- Select the membership option that is available. (If there are no membership options, please contact the front desk)
- Choose your term of membership (semester or annual) and add to your cart.
- Select "check out". Please make sure you read and sign the waiver of liability!
- Once at the payment page, continue the self-serve payment process to complete your purchase.
Save your receipt! You can save a digital copy on your phone or print out.