The Mashouf Wellness Center Advisory Council serves to advise the Campus Recreation Department on the long-term operation of the Mashouf Wellness Center and on the programs housed under Campus Recreation.
As a sounding board for the department, the council is charged with reviewing the expenditures from reserve funds, program development and expansion, program assessment, major equipment purchases, facility scheduling and operating hours, and capital projects.
- Members of the Mashouf Wellness Center Advisory Council include:
- Associated Students Vice President of Facilities & Services (or Designee)
- Associated Students President (or Designee)
- 1 Campus Rec Student Staff
- 3 Students At Large
- 1 Faculty Appointment
- 1 Staff Person
- 1 Alumnus
- 1 Administrative & Finance (A&F) Administrator
- The MWCAC will also consist of 2 Non-voting Members (2 Non-Students)
- Director, Campus Recreation (Ex -Officio)
- Executive Director, Associated Students (Ex-Officio)
To apply for a Student At-Large position on the Mashouf Wellness Center Advisory Council, please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The council meets on the final Friday of every month. Meeting dates will vary based on considerations to the academic calendar. These are public meetings, and all SF State community members are encouraged to attend. For Zoom Invitation, please contact Campus Recreation Director Michael Wong at email@example.com at least 3 business days in advance
Please refer to the schedule below for the upcoming meetings:
*Date and times subject to change
For more information or if you have any additional questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact our Campus Recreation Director Michael Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org