Jobs at Campus Recreation
The Campus Recreation Department at SF State is currently accepting applications for all positions. Positions are open to currently enrolled SF State students only and are NOT Work-Study jobs. As a member of the Campus Recreation Staff, you are expected to have a professional attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent focus (despite distraction), and the ability to evaluate a situation in order to make decisions.
If you require assistance in reading the information on a PDF file or in filling out a form, please contact Campus Recreation at email@example.com.
Also, please consider reviewing the Career Services Page for tips on how to build a resume and prepare for an interview.
DACA students are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Application for Employment
To Apply: All active job postings are posted on Handshake. Filter by "On-Campus Student Employment" under Job Type to find opportunities
- Navigate to: https://sfsu.joinhandshake.com/
- Click ‘Jobs’ in the top left-hand corner.
- Choose the filters – ‘Part-Time’ and ‘On-Campus’.
- Type ‘Campus Recreation’ in the filter on the left.
- Click ‘Search’ and results will yield all open positions within the Campus Recreation department.
Job Requirements for all positions:
- First Aid, CPR, & AED Certified, or willing to obtain within 3 months of being hired.
- Must be a student at San Francisco State University enrolled in 6+ units, with minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Employment may be dependent on passing a background check.
Any questions, comments or concerns about Employment or the Employment Process can be directed to our Campus Recreation email at firstname.lastname@example.org