The Mashouf Wellness Center Advisory Council serves to advise the Campus Recreation Department on the long-term operation of the Mashouf Wellness Center and on the programs housed under Campus Recreation.
As a sounding board for the department, the council is charged with reviewing the expenditures from reserve funds, program development and expansion, program assessment, major equipment purchases, facility scheduling and operating hours, and capital projects.
- Members of the Mashouf Wellness Center Advisory Council include:
- Associated Students Vice President of Facilities & Services (or Designee)
- Associated Students President (or Designee)
- 1 Campus Rec Student Staff
- 3 Students At Large
- 1 Faculty Appointment
- 1 Staff Person
- 1 Alumnus
- 1 Administrative & Finance (A&F) Administrator
- The MWCAC will also consist of 2 Non-voting Members (2 Non-Students)
- Director, Campus Recreation (Ex -Officio)
- Executive Director, Associated Students (Ex-Officio)
To apply for a Student At-Large position on the Mashouf Wellness Center Advisory Council, please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
The council meets on the first Friday of every month. Meeting dates will vary based on considerations to the academic calendar. These are public meetings and all SF State community members are encouraged to attend. All meetings are held over Zoom until it is safe enough to conduct them in person.
Please refer to the schedule below for Spring and Fall 2021 meetings:
For more information, please feel free to contact our Campus Recreation Director Michael Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org