The Campus Recreation Department at SF State is currently accepting applications for the positions listed below. The positions listed are open to currently enrolled SF State students ONLY and are not Work-Study jobs. As a member of the Campus Recreation Staff, you are expected to have a professional attitude, good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent focus (despite distraction), and the ability to evaluate a situation in order to make decisions.
If you require assistance in reading the information on a PDF file or in filling out a form, please contact Campus Recreation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please consider reviewing the Career Services Page for tips on how to prepare for an interview.
Staff Availability Sheet (fillable). This form should be submitted when applying for all positions with Campus Recreation.
Staff Availability Sheet (Microsoft Excel Worksheet)
All positions are currently CLOSED. Please check back at a later date for employment opportunities.
- Front Desk Staff
- Event Supervisor
- Student Manager for Massage Therapy
- Student Manager of Fitness Floor Operations
- Student Manager of Special Events
- Student Manager of Personal Training
- Student Manager of Reservations and Scheduling
- Brand Ambassador
- Student Manager for Swim Instruction
- Student Manager of Outdoor Trips
- Intramural Sports Supervisor
- Website Content Manager
- Equipment Room Assistant
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Climbing Wall
- Group X Certified Instructor
- Intramural Sports Referee
- Kids Camp Counselor(Summer Only)
- Massage Therapist
- MWC Advisory Council at Large Student Member
- Office & HR Assistant
- GO Adventure Outdoor Trip Leader
- Outdoor Resource Center Staff
- Student Manager for Reservations and Events
- Swim Instructor
- Student Manager for Sustainability
- Student Manager of Summer Camp Operations
- Student Manager for Wellness
- Student Manager for Marketing
- Student Manager for Group X
- Fitness Floor
- Virtual Reality Fitness Staff
- Social Media Specialist
- Graphic Designer
To view PDF files, please download Adobe Reader