Indoor Pool Operations:
We are excited to reopen our lap pool and activity pool (Hot Tub and Dry Sauna remain closed). To safely reopen, we ask that all members and employees follow the health and safety guidelines listed below.
- RESERVATIONS: No reservations required.
- Face Masks are required on the pool deck. Once ready to get into the pool, member can remove face mask. Upon exiting the pool, member is asked to put face mask back on.
- Lifeguards are required to wear a face mask while on post and on pool deck.
- Locker rooms are available for changing ONLY. Masks must be worn in locker rooms. Locks can be rented from the facility at no additional cost, just ask a front desk staff member.
- A shower before entering the pool is required (use pool deck shower). Only one person can use pool deck shower at a time.
- Lanes Available: 6 lanes
- Average Temperature: 78 F° to 81 F° (25.5 C° to 27 C°)
- Depth Range: 7 feet to 10 feet (2.1 meters to 3 meters)
- Length: 82 feet (25 meters)
- ADA Compliant Chair Lift
- Average Temperature: 85 F° to 90 F° (29.4 C° to 30 C°)
- Depth Range: 0 feet to 4 feet (0 meters to 1.2 meters)
- ADA Compliant: Zero Entrance and Wheelchair Accessible
- Recreational Activities: In-water Basketball, Volleyball & Aqua Zumba (ALL CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE)
- Maximum Capacity: 24 persons
- Average Temperature: 103 F° to 105 F° (39.4 C° to 40.5 C°)
- Depth: 3 feet
- Other: 18 jets and 360° bench seating with ADA compliant entry
- CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Maximum Capacity: 10 persons
- Average Temperature: 140 F° (60 C°)
- Swimsuits Recommended but not Required
- 15-minute maximum exposure time recommended
- CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Bags, backpacks, and all loose items must be always kept off the pool-deck. Items can be stored in day use lockers in locker rooms. Locks can be rented out free of charge, just ask a front desk staff member when checking in and all you need is your SF State ID number.
- Members will be expected to leave the facility immediately after their swim.
- Members will not have access to showers other than the on-deck shower.
- Towels will be available at the front desk, but we recommended bringing your own.
Any additional questions, comments, or concerns can be directed to our Aquatics Student Managers at email@example.com