The Gymnasium Pool:
We are excited to welcome you all to the Gymnasium Pool featuring the following amenities:
- Open Monday - Friday, 2pm - 8pm located in Gym 121
- 6 total swim lanes
- 25 feet in length
- depths ranging between 3 feet and 12 feet
Lap Pool (CLOSED)
- Lanes Available: 6 lanes
- Average Temperature: 78 F° to 81 F° (25.5 C° to 27 C°)
- Depth Range: 7 feet to 10 feet (2.1 meters to 3 meters)
- Length: 82 feet (25 meters)
- ADA Compliant Chair Lift
Activity Pool (CLOSED)
- Average Temperature: 85 F° to 90 F° (29.4 C° to 30 C°)
- Depth Range: 0 feet to 4 feet (0 meters to 1.2 meters)
- ADA Compliant: Zero Entrance and Wheelchair Accessible
- Maximum Capacity: 24 persons
- Average Temperature: 103 F° to 105 F° (39.4 C° to 40.5 C°)
- Depth: 3 feet
- Other: 18 jets and 360° bench seating with ADA compliant entry
- Maximum Capacity: 10 persons
- Average Temperature: 140 F° (60 C°)
- Swimsuits Recommended but not Required
- 15-minute maximum exposure time recommended
This is a map of the ideal route to the Gymnasium from the Mashouf Wellness Center. For a map of the Gymnasium, click here.
- Bags, backpacks, and all loose items must be always kept off the pool-deck. Items can be stored in day use lockers in locker rooms. Locks can be rented out free of charge, just ask a front desk staff member when checking in and all you need is your SF State ID number.
- Members will be expected to leave the facility immediately after their swim.
- Members will not have access to showers other than the on-deck shower.
- Towels will be available at the front desk, but we recommended bringing your own.
Any additional questions, comments, or concerns can be directed to our Aquatics Student Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org