The Mashouf Wellness Center Advisory Council serves to advise the Campus Recreation Department on the long-term operation of the Mashouf Wellness Center and on the programs housed under Campus Rec.
As a sounding board for the department, the council is charged with reviewing the expenditures from reserve funds, program development and expansion, program assessment, major equipment purchases, facility scheduling and operating hours, and capital projects.
- Associate Students (AS) Campus Rec Chair (Chair)
- AS Vice President of Facilities & Services (or Designee)
- AS President (or Designee)
- 1 Campus Rec Student Staff
- 3 Students At Large
- 1 Faculty Appointment
- 1 Staff Person
- 1 Alumnus
- 1 Administrative & Finance (A&F) Administrator
The MWCAC will also consist of 2 Non-voting Members (2 Non-Students):
- Director, Campus Recreation (Ex -Officio)
- Executive Director, Associated Students (Ex-Officio)
To apply for a Student At-Large position on the MWC Advisory Council, please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The council meets on the first Friday of every month. Meeting dates will vary based on considerations to the academic calendar. These are public meetings and all SFSU community members are encouraged to attend. All meetings are held in the MWC Classroom (Room 105) unless otherwise noted.
There is one last meeting in Spring '19 on April 26th, 12:00pm-2:00pm.
Please refer to the schedule below for Fall 2019 & Spring 2020 meetings:
- September 13th, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- October 11th, 12:00pm- 2:00pm
- November 8th, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- December 6th, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- January 10th, 12:00pm-2:00pm (if needed)
- February 14th, 12:00pm- 2:00pm
- March 13th, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- April 10th, 12:00pm-2:00pm
- May 1st, 12:00pm-2:00pm
Physical postings of the MWCAC Meeting Agendas can be located at MWC boards.
For more information, please feel free to contact Pam Su, Campus Recreation Director at email@example.com