All San Francisco State University Faculty, Staff and Auxiliary staff are eligible to purchase a membership to the Mashouf Wellness Center (MWC). The membership grants you access to the entire MWC facility including Group Fitness Classes, Small Group Training, Climbing Wall, Natatorium (Pool), Racquetball/squash courts and more. Auxiliary Staff membership purchase must be done in person.
- All Fall semester membership expire January 26th, 2020
- Spring Semester Memberships January 2nd, 2020- May 31st, 2020
Faculty and Staff M.O.V.E Initiative!
Our Faculty and Staff are a huge part of SF State and we hope we can help Motivate. Others. Via. Exercise. New this semester for Faculty and Staff on Payroll Deduction, you can now sponsor a spouse or partner for $48/month adding to your current payroll deduction. Please see below for more details.
We are excited to announce that the Fall 2019 winners of the M.O.V.E. Initiative punch cards are: Kathleen Saelor, Isabella Sarmiento, Falu Bakrania, Susana Leong, Karla Castillo, Janet Remolona, Nicholas Kordesch, and Bryce Schussel.
We look forward to welcoming our Faculty and Staff of SF State in this New Year and decade into the Mashouf Wellness Center. We have lots of fun programing and community based events planned. Stay tuned for more details. For any questions regarding memberships or facility access please contact the membership’s coordinator at email@example.com
Campus Recreation is excited to announce that the Mashouf Wellness Center is now offering Payroll Deduction to SF State Faculty and Staff, and starting this Spring 2020 Semester Faculty and Staff can add one Spouse/partner onto their payroll deduction for an additional Charge ($48/month). - Available starting Jan 27th, 2020
For more detail’s please read our Payroll Deductions agreement form.
Steps to sign up:
Faculty and Staff who are new to payroll deduction must complete the payroll deduction agreement form via DocuSign
- All Faculty and Staff have access to DocuSign, if you haven’t created an account yet, please follow ITS steps Here: https://docusign.sfsu.edu/
- Once the agreement form has been signed, Faculty and Staff must complete one additional form in person between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday at the Mashouf Wellness Center, or by appointment
- Current faculty and staff on payroll deduction that want to add spouse/partner will need to come in together. Please bring a Government Issue photo ID.
Please note: During winter inter-session and spring break, to sign up for payroll deduction please make an appointment with Ryan Samuels. Any questions or to schedule an appointment please reach out to Ryan Samuels at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty and Staff Memberships Rates:
Faculty and Staff Payroll Deduction: $46/monthly
- Payroll add-on (Spouse or Partner): $48/monthly *NEW
- Annual Memberships: $544
- Semester Membership: $220
- Summer Membership:$104
Sponsored Adult Semester Membership: $230 (more details see sponsored adult page)
- Available starting January 27th, 2020
Day Pass/Guest Pass: $10
A day pass can be purchased by anyone who is eligible for a membership. All day passes expire by the end of the day. All current members can purchase a guest pass for any guest 18 years and older. All guest must sign a liability waiver, and present Government Photo ID before entering the facility. Guest must be present with member at all times.
To Purchase a Faculty & Staff Membership:
- Navigate to https://member.campusrec.sfsu.edu
- Login below where it says Students, Faculty, Staff, and Alumni. (issues logging in, please visit: https://its.sfsu.edu/service/sfstateid)
- Once back at the member portal homepage, scroll down and select the "memberships" icon.
- Select the membership option that is available. (If there are no membership options please contact the front desk)
- Choose your term of membership (semester or annual) and add to your cart.
- Select "check out". Please make sure you read and sign the waiver of liability!
- Once at the payment page, continue the self-serve payment process to complete your purchase.
- Save your receipt! You can save a digital copy on your phone or print out.