We appreciate your interest in wanting to tour our facility. Before scheduling, please look over our Tour Reservation Procedure and Policies. Please note that tours take anywhere from 15-30 minutes, so please plan accordingly. Take a Virtual Tour Here: https://poly.google.com/view/7frPIwp8-kO
Tour Reservation Procedure
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
- If you need any specific accommodations, please let us know.
- Tours must be submitted two-weeks in advance.
- If any participants are under the age of 18, they must always be with a parent or legal guardian or chaperoned.
- At no point during the tour is anyone allowed to be on or use our equipment.
- Tours of over 15 people must be scheduled ahead of time.
- Scheduled tours of over 15 people must be split into groups upon arrival.
- Tours of between 7-15 people may attempt to walk-in however it is up to the discretion of Building Supervisor’s if they can accommodate.
- Walk-in tours of six people are generally able to be accommodated.
- Building Supervisor’s reserve the right to ask any walk-in tours to wait if they are attending to other tasks.